Location: Sault Ste Marie, ON
Canadian Bank Note Company Limited is seeking highly proficient Customer Support Representatives who will be responsible for providing 1st tier technical support for charitable gaming sites.
Two positions available (one temporary, one permanent)
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Providing operational and technical support via phone and email.
- Liaise with 2nd and 3rd tier support to resolve complex issues.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues, perform installs and uninstalls.
- Maintain detailed incident and problem logs.
- Operate and monitor live games.
- Prepare and issue shift reports.
- Provide sales and asset management support.
- Monitor network devices for outages.
- Generate and distribute reports as required.
- Ability to travel.
- College or university degree in a computer/technical related field.
- 1+ years experience as a technical customer support representative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. (English and preferably French).
- Goal oriented team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Attentive to customers, ability to multi-task and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software, hardware, and network issues.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Able to work well given tight deadlines and tough technical challenges.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Consona CRM (formerly Onyx), and LiveTime ITSM is an asset.
- Successful candidates must qualify for or possess a valid security clearance (secret).